Monday, March 12, 2007

Session 4

Today was about the fourth or fifth time I used Marvel and it felt pretty good. I didn't get frustrated. I picked up a lot of new stuff, like clicking on full text, looking for a publication using Academic Search Premier. I also "heard" and took in the bit about lexile that they are only on Middle Search Plus and how useful KIDS and Britannica is for differentiated reading levels.
It was a great class I really enjoyed working with both Minerva and Marvel. I wanted to play more. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

Julie, Do play more! Meeting once or twice a week just doesn't give the practice time we need. Steve and I try to balance breadth of info with depth of exposure. We know you are all professionals and will dig deeper in stuff that is pertinent to your teaching.
Thanks for your enthusiasm in class. We love having you and Libby.
Connie