Monday, April 23, 2007

Session 11

Synthesis! Things are winding down. We worked on a tent name using Publisher. It was good to go in and play around with Publisher again, especially since I am headed there with the kids later this week. I was looking forward to trying the web page practice. I will have to try this one at home. I have been thinking about putting up a web page called "It's not rocket science.com" I keep thinking I would like to share my opinion with the world on different issues. A web page would provide that opinion/essay space. Well lots easier to think about than do, but now I know where to go to start and that probably simpler than I think.
Thanks for all the help, Julie

1 comment:

skoelker said...

Awesome idea about sharing your opinions and knowledge, Julie. You've got lots to offer and there's a HUGE world of Internet readers/educators out there who would interact with you. I'd say a neat blog with your cool title on it would be a good and easy way to start. I'd be glad to help with "lift off" if you need it.

spk
><>